Russia’s APT Malware still actively delivering malware using COVID-19 vaccine spying.
Views expressed in this cybersecurity update are those of the reporters and correspondents.
Accessed on 31 July 2021, 2215 UTC.
Content supplied by “Securityweek.com.”
Please click link or scroll down to read your selections.
IT SECURITY NEWS HEADLINES
MORE SECURITY HEADLINES
- 1 of 2017
- 1 of 247
- Android Banking Trojan ‘Vultur’ Abusing Accessibility Services
- Russia’s APT29 Still Actively Delivering Malware Used in COVID-19 Vaccine Spying
- New Chinese Threat Group ‘GhostEmperor’ Targets Governments, Telecom Firms
- Window of Exposure is Expanding and Hackers Know Exactly Where to Strike
- Remote Code Execution Flaws Patched in WordPress Download Manager Plugin
- Microsoft Shares More Information on Protecting Systems Against PetitPotam Attacks
- 21-Year-Old Woman Pleads Guilty to Sending Phishing Emails to Political Candidates
- S.Africa’s Port Terminals Restored Following Cyber-Attack
- Belarusian Nationals Arrested for Hacking ATMs Across Europe
- Researchers Publish Details on Recent Critical Hyper-V Vulnerability